Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hey there

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted.  Even before then, I didn't comment on a few post-worthy events.  Sara had a big birthday after a big year.  My parents had an anniversary.  Cody and I had an anniversary.  Dallas had a birthday.  Grandparents Day came and went.

I was going to write a post yesterday, but our Internet was out.  Well then!

Sometimes it's nice to say something or share a picture.  But then I feel like I have to (no one is holding my feet to some fire, for Pete's sake.  But I feel that way), even though I'm sure the masses are getting along fine without me. 

Still, I'll try to catch up in the next few weeks.  Like I said, Sara had a birthday and Dallas had a birthday and Grandparents Day came and went (I have given out 1 of the 3 cards I bought) and my parents had an anniversary and even I had an anniversary (ten years! That felt like forever!).  I'll get to at least some of that soon. 

For now, I just wanted to show you some pictures I took at Dallas's birthday party a few weeks ago.  It was a pretty night and a lovely time.










No comments: