Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cutest cousins I ever did see

I went through some pictures of Evelyn, Ellis, and Calvin a few weeks ago and realized I really need to get on the ball of trying to get a good picture of all three of them for my office/our fridges/just because.  It should be easy since they're three of the cutest kids around, but it's tricky to find them all with clean faces, smiling (or not crying), and upright.  And then get a picture that's not blurry WITH everyone's eyes open. 

I made an honest effort this afternoon.  I'm not sure if I got what I'm looking for, but I got some nice shots that include silly faces, serious faces, and some odd poses.  At the very least, the kids have some album cover material if they ever decide to start up a folk band.





































No comments: