Monday, September 1, 2014

Reasons to be excited for September

  • Cody and I celebrating 8 years of marriage.  Goodness
  • Dallas will turn 13!!  Super goodness.
  • County fair time!
  • The state fair will start accepting entries!  I'm not ready!  But this will motivate me!  I hope!
  • Evelyn will officially be three and a half.  Three!  Years! And six  months!
  • I'm going to a fiber festival.  I'm not even going to any of the lectures.  But I'm going to go see a bunch of fiber vendors and I think it's going to change my life.
  • September's just a good month.
  • Apples might be in season.
  • Some of the TV shows I like will come back on the air. 
  • It might get cooler?  Or not? I don't know.  We'll be edging into fall, even if it's in name only. 
  • I just feel good about this.

No comments: