Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A post for 8 years

I'm sure I could write a whole post.  I've been thinking about it for a while.  But I'm tired after working late and writing another post for my job and it's late and I think we're going to watch an episode of Burn Notice.  Maybe I'll do a real post for 8 years of marriage later in the week.  We'll be celebrating all week anyway.  Evelyn told me about my 'surprise' present yesterday, and then I left Cody's card in a notebook at work today so he'll have to wait, and we're going to hang out later in the week and and and.  We'll just keep sucking at life and partying anyway, just like we always have and I hope we always do.

I made Cody and sometimes Evelyn take a few selfies because it's our anniversary, dangit.  Nothing major.  I used the flash for most of these and everything.  I just wanted to record us on our actual wedding day before we went out for Chinese food and Starbucks on our little family date.



This is Evelyn's picture smile. She's fine. This picture is the one I deemed "the best" and put on Facebook so that people would congratulate me on managing to be married for this long.





2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy anniversary!

Jen said...

Thanks! I didn't write a better post, but the marriage still sticks.