Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Good times

Evelyn and I went with Mom to Memphis yesterday!  It was great!  We met up with Laine and Ellis and went to the Pink Palace. Yes, again. Mom hadn't seen the robotic dinosaur or the gigantic mechanical insects and as Gil, she was required to be incredibly impressed. And she was.  The giant insect exhibit only had a few days left, so I'm glad we got to see all those tarantulas one more time.  I didn't take any pictures, but Mom got some good ones on her phone.








Laine picked up donuts for us this morning, and we chowed down.


Even Ellis!  I mean, he chowed down on little bitty baby cereal while Evelyn had her second helping of donuts in 24 hours.




I didn't take many pictures of this trip because I was having too much fun.  Laine took these pictures of Evelyn modeling her new t-shirt from the museum store.  Not pictured: the rubber snake that is Evelyn's new favorite snake.




Not pictured: Mom snuggling with her babies and them beaming at her.  They were the happiest little adventure people!  Weather and Ellis's teeth didn't cooperate with all of our plans, but that's fine. We ate pizza, played with toys, read books, cuddled, hung out in pajamas, and had an all-around fantastic time.  It was awesome and I can't wait to do it again. 



No comments: