Monday, August 4, 2014

A birthday post for Sara Bodie

Today is Sara's birthday!


Rejoice, y'all.  It's her fourth time to turn 25.  Will the wonders never cease?

She had a pretty good year--a new puppy, a new job, a new car, and a new nephew.


This was also the year Evelyn's love of her Sara Bodie turned into full-blown hero worship.

This may as well be a Sara costume.
Everything comes back to Evelyn in my little world, but I like people so much more when Evelyn likes them.  And Evelyn, the squeaky clone of my sister, could not adore her aunt more.  And Sara eats it right up, which I love.

Comparing jewelry.

Looking after Ellis together.

Enjoying Sara's Easter party.
 They're very fancy ladies together, and last weekend Evelyn noticed that she and her beloved Sara Bodie both have blue eyes and blond hair.  She was ecstatic.  I think this year is going to be a lot of fun for the both of them.

Happy birthday, Sara!  I hope Evelyn sings the birthday song to you soon!

No comments: