Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I've been taking pictures of dinner again

I saw a recipe for roasted cauliflower, feta, and lemon pasta a while back and asked Cody to make it for me.  Excuse me while I swoon.

He used mixed salad and beet greens instead of arugula.


There was a cheese sauce in my home.


This really is cauliflower.  It just looks like broccoli for some reason.





I ate so much of this. And yes, with a big slice of fresh bread.


It was great.  It's delicious as a side or as a meal all by itself.  So garlicky, so cheesy.  It reheated beautifully, and I felt really rich when I heated this up and ate it in my office in front of my computer like I always do.  Oh yes, hello.  Here is this PBS recipe that my husband made for me because he is a good cook and I'm a beautiful woman worth cooking for. 

I just thought I would mention this, especially when I got carried away and took pictures.  This happened a few weeks ago, and I was just really excited that I saw something and thought it would be amazing and then it really turned out to be amazing--even with the substitutions.  Excellent.

No comments: