Thursday, November 21, 2013

Presenting my daughter with positive role models.

Tonight, Evelyn's bedtime-stalling tactic was to run around in circles exclaiming "I love Ms. Frizzle!  I love Ms. Frizzle!"

Me too, kid.

She's been reading the books for forever, and then her Gil found the series on DVD.  So now that's all we watch sometimes.  Frankly, Cody and I enjoy it just as much as she does most of the time. I get really excited about my kid being interested in learning and bold fashion.  May you always look fabulous while exploring the world around you.


I don't know how to handle her apparent desire to have a chameleon sidekick, though.

2 comments:

notes12 said...

Knit her one?

Jen said...

HA HA HA HA OH WAIT. I just checked Ravelry and this might be a possibility. I mean, what's a Ms. Frizzle without a Liz?