So far, I've:
- gone to baby time at the library with Evelyn, something I've been missing since November of last year. We both really enjoyed ourselves.
- gone shopping with my mom and daughter for my sister and her son. So much family stuff!
- worked like crazy to come up with projects and posts for the Leisure Arts blog. Hey, it's nice to be able to have time to do it, especially because I know getting a few posts ahead will give me some free time in the future!
- attended a marketing meeting. I am adult.
- taken 75 pictures. Most of them weren't Evelyn. I'm a slacker.
- considered pulling out Mom's sewing machine to make a quilt top. Then I gave in to fear and decided to make it a weekend project.
- eaten pizza.
- done 3 loads of laundry.
- made lists with Cody about things to sell or donate.
- thought a lot about the color orange.
- read at least 60% of Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and been bored with roughly 80% it.
- met my British television quota for the week. Lucky for me, there's no rule against exceeding that quota because Cody picked up Season 2 of Foyle's War on DVD at the library for me.
- rocked Evelyn before her nap twice while she elbowed me in all kinds of soft, squishy places as I tried to remember the last time I exercised and then got distracted by sniffing her hair.
|This is her monster face. And yes, we have coffee together as a family.|