Thursday, August 1, 2013

Disposable camera: baby pictures!


I developed a disposable camera last week, and then I squealed a little because the little girl in these pictures was tiny!  I would take pictures of Evelyn every now and then, and sometimes she took pictures (or thought she was) and it was just a fun little toy for a while.  But I finally got around to developing pictures and now we're going through them in reverse chronological order because that's how they came out on the disc.

So here we go!

Here's Ms. Wonder Woman some time this spring.  I'm just guessing that based on her hair.


This is my odd little monkey trying to turn a shirt into a tent around Christmas time.




I think she took this one.


And maybe this one?  She's not as good at selfies when she doesn't have that front view thing on an aunt's iPhone.


Oh! This is her in the late summer or early fall.  Silly Sue.



Last summer.


This is from last May, when we took a day trip to Memphis.


This is probably my favorite one.  Hello, sweet.


Last May.  This was right after she learned how to climb in those chairs on our balcony.  She was so proud.


Uh, and here we are squarely in 2011.  I bought that walker some time in the fall, so she's at least over 6 months old.  But still so little!


I think this is from when we drove to Miami in September.  It was probably her best car trip to date, and when she started enjoying 'reading' books in her car seat.


Ugh, I don't know.  She's just tiny.  Maybe 3 months.  It doesn't matter.  I'm dead.  Dead from from hair and the sleep sack and the perfect little doll face.  Gorgeous.


I love taking pictures of this girl.

No comments: