Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sara Graduated!

I had a lot to say about it, but mostly what I want to say is that we were happy and proud.  Hooray for Sara!

Here we are waiting eagerly for the ceremonies to start.  We took up nearly a whole row, and Mom packed of entertainment for Evelyn.


It helped a lot.  Evelyn was a pretty great trooper through the whole thing!  A sleepy, great trooper.


She made Chad read a Magic Schoolbus book to her.


And then, what we came for!  After song and prayer and speech and all those other programs and names: Sara Gail!


I was oddly excited that she wore flats for her day of standing and walking.  It's a very mature and graduate thing to spare your awful ankles from heels.


There she is!


This is when she stopped walking back to her seat and stood there while I changed the settings on my camera to take her picture.  Lovely.


We took a lot of pictures once it was all over.  It was a happy occasion!  We need lots of documentation.



Excited parents.










We are all degree-holders!  Whoop whoop!


Standard awkward photo with Levi.


This is probably my new favorite picture of them.



Evelyn deigned to take a few pictures, but not without her pacifier or Boris.  A girl has limits.


Her aunt gets it.


 Also, here's Chad!  Such a supportive and proud husband.  Good dude.  I like him.


 I'm just a happy and proud big sister right now.

1 comment:

Mom2Four said...

I am still feeling a sense of relief, pride, happiness and "is it really over" itis ,even after four days!!

It's great and I am so proud of her.

Thanks for all of these amazing pictures!