Things about June that are making me happy
- Laine will have a birthday! And so will other people. Lovely.
- Father's Day! Have you met my dad or husband? Such good guys. I'm looking forward to celebrating them.
- I got the new Game of Thrones book. I guess I hate being happy and sleeping without nightmares. On the plus side, I get to shriek about the book in disbelief with other fans. And I'll finish a book for the first time this year. I normally don't read very much during my busy time, but this is a first. Yikes.
- I have growing plants! Several mint plants are flourishing! And the seeds I got as a favor from Brook and Chris's wedding! Our herb bed is doing absolutely great! AND: there was a day lily on the front porch this morning. I took a picture. I'll make you look at it soon.
- Summer officially starts on the 21st. I like these late days. We rode the trolley to the library last night and it was pretty great.
- I just think it's going to be a great month. I just do.