Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's June!



Things about June that are making me happy


  • Laine will have a birthday!  And so will other people.  Lovely.
  • Father's Day!  Have you met my dad or husband?  Such good guys. I'm looking forward to celebrating them.  
  • I got the new Game of Thrones book.  I guess I hate being happy and sleeping without nightmares.  On the plus side, I get to shriek about the book in disbelief with other fans. And I'll finish a book for the first time this year.  I normally don't read very much during my busy time, but this is a first.  Yikes.
  • I have growing plants!  Several mint plants are flourishing!  And the seeds I got as a favor from Brook and Chris's wedding!  Our herb bed is doing absolutely great!  AND: there was a day lily on the front porch this morning.  I took a picture.  I'll make you look at it soon.
  • Summer officially starts on the 21st.  I like these late days.  We rode the trolley to the library last night and it was pretty great.
  • I just think it's going to be a great month.  I just do.

No comments: