Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's spring and I want to enjoy stuff

It's Easter Sunday.

It's the end of a three-day weekend.

It's spring, and I feel like I can do anything.

I have exactly one knitting project I'm working on. After that, I'll take a break.

I bought yarn this weekend and I have a plan for all of it.

I'm ready to plant seeds.

I want to order photos.

I want to rearrange the living room.  Maybe.

I want to go for walks with Evelyn.

Soon there will be farmers markets and produce stands and free events in the artsy part of town and Evelyn and I can dodge silly drunks to see art I typically have no business being around. The girl likes sculptures, okay?

I think I'm mentally up for reading some nonfiction.

I'd like to check out liberation theology. It's been too long.

I want to read the (translated) works of Hildegard of Bingen.

I want to sew.

I want to make our patio a fun place.

I want to do something different with my hair.

I want to write more.

I think it's nearly time to pull out warm-weather clothing.

I'm ready to take care of my 2 cavities and then no worrying about my rapidly decaying body for a another 6 months or until I need a stronger glasses prescription, whichever happens first.

Soon Evelyn will go to the dentist.  Soon she'll have more teeth.

Soon Cody will have a job.  What job?  I don't know, but I think he'll have one soon.  It's spring and anything's possible.

I'm ready.

No comments: