Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who could ask for anything more?





I've got a ton of bulky weight yarn.

I have a small bit of greenery and life in the kitchen windowsill.

I've got all this goodness.

I've had gingerbread every day this week.


I've had dinner with friends and laughed loudly while knitting.  I got some Christmas money and bought us enough laundry detergent to last until June.  I have blank notebooks and half-finished knitting projects.  I've got a list forever long of books to look for, parties to plan, gifts to make, and events to plan.  I have lovely family and friends, a talented and kind husband who's awesome at all kinds of things, and this little adventurer.

Even on the rough days when I think "It's never going to get any better than this," another part of me thinks "Good.  That'll be just fine."  This month has been weird, but this week has been pretty positive.  I've got a life that would be just fine if things were never happier or easier than they are right now (even though I do hope/think it will improve).  I couldn't really ask for anything else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hi