Thursday, December 6, 2012

Today

Evelyn came to visit me at work this morning!

She's putting all of my loose change in the cup that holds my pens.  I don't know why I didn't have it there to begin with!

She was feeling great when she woke up this morning, but decided she didn't feel well anymore once she was at my work.  It happens to the best of us, and she certainly hasn't been feeling her best lately.  There's been a lot of hair-pulling and tummy-clutching lately and it's gone on a little longer than I thought it would.  I'm hoping it goes away soon so she can enjoy herself.

I'm going to try to take her to meet Santa on Saturday.  It went okay last year, but she's a little bit more wary of strangers.  Still, she's pretty familiar with Santa in all his incarnations.  She's a big fan of Christmas.  Santa and Frosty and reindeer are her favorite things at the moment.

Evelyn and friends, December 2011.

My holiday knitting is not going as quickly as I would like.  It happens.

I drove my car today for the first time in forever.  It's been in the shop for repairs and I've really missed it.

I have one more day of work this week and I'm really ready for the weekend!  Really ready.  I'd like to go to the library and the restaurant and a Christmas party.  We obviously won't be partying into the wee hours or anything, but it will be fun to stop by.  Mom and Dad are going to drop by and see Evelyn before they go one Mom's birthday date.  I'm hoping to have Mom's birthday present done by then.  If it's not, she'll just get a card and I'll give her the gift at our gigantic Family Christmas Birthday Party Extravaganza.

Evelyn spins in circles.  I like it.

I think that's it for now.

No comments: