Thursday, December 27, 2012

A birthday post for Levi

Levi Alton is 24.

He's in his mid-twenties now.  My little brother is in his mid-twenties.

Crazy times.

It's not difficult to figure out why he's my favorite brother, even if he is my only brother.  He's a good brother.  He's the guy who helps you move.  He knows how to fix things.  He can reach stuff on the high shelf for me.

He's a super great uncle.


I don't know much about sons, but he seems like he's good at that too.  I know Mom and Dad like him a lot.

He's switched jobs this year and now he's a helpful hardware person at Ace.  You know, the helpful hardware place.  He's done plenty of wrap work this year.

And there's the car.


When reviewing Year 23, I would be remiss if I left out The Car.




I love that Levi's the type of person who goes and does stuff like buy a '67 Cuda because he really wants one and knows how to work on it.  That's just cool.  Just like him.

Happy birthday, Levi! 

1 comment:

Mom2Four said...

While I may be a little biased, I think that Levi is the best son EVER!!!

I would guess that Evelyn thinks that he is a great uncle-obviously.

His skills as a brother are pretty top notch...you girls have picked out great husbands.

So, YEAH for Levi! Cool Kid.