Friday, October 26, 2012

Our family values

Donuts.  We value donuts.  And gas station spellings of things.

Dad just sent me this picture:


Evelyn has been rocking out with my parents in Memphis for the past day.  They went to celebrate some of Robert's academic achievements and she's very good at clapping, so it only seemed natural to bring her along.  I've been getting texts and emails of her smiling and eating and wearing several different outfits, so I can only assume that everyone is having a blast.  I've gotten quite a bit done with her gone (but not nearly enough), but I'm ready to enjoy her again.  I'm her mom, so I think it's okay to be selfish like that.

I can't wait to see her this evening.

I hope she brings some of those donuts home with her.  Sharing food is another one of my favorite family values.

1 comment:

Laine said...

Oh, and that is a pumpkin donut! She's so trendy.