- The pumpkin spice lattes will come back. It's first on my list for a reason.
- You can start dressing for fall, even if we will still have ninety-degree days.
- It's acceptable to decorate with pumpkins.
- Dallas turns 11! Man. He's old.
- Actually, lots of people are having birthdays. Hooray!
- Evelyn will have a half-birthday. 18 months is so big.
- Cody and I will celebrate 6 years of marriage.
- I have Labor Day off, and I'll be spending next Monday crashing Cody and Evelyn's Monday party. They have fun together.
- TV season begins.
- College football season begins.
- I'm teaming up with the world-famous Jessica, of Jess Craftin' fame, to (wo)man a booth at Harvestfest on the 22nd. I'll be selling pumpkins and she'll be selling her hand-stitched cards.
- We might have an autumn. After such a hot summer and a long drought, I don't think we'll be enjoying a super-picturesque fall. But a few days of autumn would still be nice.
- Cooler weather = more outdoor adventures. Evelyn and I are definitely going to take more walks, explore more places, and spend more time outside. Preferably with me drinking a pumpkin spice latte.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Reasons to be excited for September
September is nearly here and I can barely contain myself. It feels like we've been waiting forever! I nearly always get excited for September, but this particular one just sounds incredibly good to me.