Thursday, July 26, 2012

Things consuming my nerd thoughts right now: the Ravellenic Games

The Ravellenic Games are a thing.  A thing in which I'm totally going to try to do this year.

Ravelry users can participate in 'events' and the whole thing coincides with the Olympics and it starts with the opening ceremonies and ends with closing ceremonies. 

You're supposed to challenge yourself and so I decided that now would be a good time to learn how to read charts.

I found a pattern that's supposed to be good for people who want to learn to read charts and now I'm going to make a shawl.

 I think I can finish it by the closing ceremonies--assuming I can finish the project I currently have on the needles I need to use for the upcoming project.  This is not a big deal!  No problem!

(It might be a big deal.)

I'm a little consumed right now.  There's a reason there are no pictures in this post. 

Whatever.  I enjoy obsessive behavior.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Laine said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!
DAD