I would say you don't have to take my word for it, but you do because this is my blog. Here's a list of reasons I'm excited about June:
- Jeff is having a birthday!
- Sara and Chad will celebrate 3 years of wedded bliss!
- Laine is having a birthday!
- We're celebrating Father's Day--with my dad! And with Cody! I really might go out and buy a card this year just because I like what Evelyn picks out for people. I hope there are a lot of selections involving kittens or dogs, because she likes that.
- Summer produce: berries, maybe melons, squashes, cucumbers. Cucumbers are so summery. If I can find some plums at the farmers market, I'll be a happy girl.
- Ice cream and lemonade.
- We're putting a kiddie pool on the balcony. Oh man.
- Miscellaneous adventures. Summer is the perfect time for adventures.