Friday, June 1, 2012

Reasons to be excited about June!

June is going to be big.  It just is.

I would say you don't have to take my word for it, but you do because this is my blog.  Here's a list of reasons I'm excited about June:


  • Jeff is having a birthday!
  • Sara and Chad will celebrate 3 years of wedded bliss!
  • Laine is having a birthday!
  • We're celebrating Father's Day--with my dad!  And with Cody!  I really might go out and buy a card this year just because I like what Evelyn picks out for people.  I hope there are a lot of selections involving kittens or dogs, because she likes that.
  • Summer produce: berries, maybe melons, squashes, cucumbers.  Cucumbers are so summery.  If I can find some plums at the farmers market, I'll be a happy girl.
  • Ice cream and lemonade.
  • We're putting a kiddie pool on the balcony.  Oh man.
  • Miscellaneous adventures.  Summer is the perfect time for adventures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another GREAT reason to like June - it's Evelyn's middle name !!!!
DAD