- It's spring! I've overcome my fear of frost and started planting things. These things will grow. It's going to be great.
- The worst of the pollen seems to be over! Think positive with me. Even if it's not, the April showers will wash it away.
- Spencer is having a birthday!
- Dad is having a birthday!
- Dicy is having a birthday!
- Friends are having birthdays! I don't want to name them because I'm afraid I'll leave someone out and s/he will read it (ha ha) and be offended. But I think there are at least 3 friends having birthdays in April. Probably more.
- The literary festival. Be still my heart.
- Easter! Easter eggs, Easter candy, Easter dress for a pretty little girl--I love Easter.
- We'll finally get around to filing our taxes because the deadline is this month.
- I bet Evelyn will have a tooth before this month is over.
- We can do spring time things! Like walk around outside and enjoy the beautiful weather! I loved Evelyn and all last year, but she was a tiny baby and I felt like roadkill. This year, we are vibrant and happy people who love life and hanging out on the balcony.
- Spring. I'm just so excited!
Monday, April 2, 2012
Reasons I'm excited about April
April is going to be so much fun! Evelyn knows how to throw eggs in a basket! Things are going to bloom! I'm not going to think about tornado season! We're going to have a blast! Here's why: