Monday, April 2, 2012

Reasons I'm excited about April

April is going to be so much fun!  Evelyn knows how to throw eggs in a basket!  Things are going to bloom!  I'm not going to think about tornado season!  We're going to have a blast!  Here's why:

  • It's spring!  I've overcome my fear of frost and started planting things.  These things will grow.  It's going to be great.
  • The worst of the pollen seems to be over!  Think positive with me.  Even if it's not, the April showers will wash it away.
  • Spencer is having a birthday!
  • Dad is having a birthday!
  • Dicy is having a birthday!
  • Friends are having birthdays!  I don't want to name them because I'm afraid I'll leave someone out and s/he will read it (ha ha) and be offended.  But I think there are at least 3 friends having birthdays in April.  Probably more.
  • The literary festival. Be still my heart.
  • Easter!  Easter eggs, Easter candy, Easter dress for a pretty little girl--I love Easter.
  • We'll finally get around to filing our taxes because the deadline is this month.
  • I bet Evelyn will have a tooth before this month is over.  
  • We can do spring time things!  Like walk around outside and enjoy the beautiful weather!  I loved Evelyn and all last year, but she was a tiny baby and I felt like roadkill.  This year, we are vibrant and happy people who love life and hanging out on the balcony.
  • Spring.  I'm just so excited!

1 comment:

Laine said...

Have y'all been practicing Easter egg hunting!? I hope so!