Saturday, March 3, 2012

A birthday post for Robert

Today is Robert's birthday!

He's 28, great, and doing nursing student things at this very moment.

I know he's had a very big year, but the only specific things I can remember are that he gained 2 nieces and 1 nephew, and grew out his hair and cut it off again.  Also, he was very great and used some extra money he got as a gift to surprise Laine with a nice pair of heels and she nearly cried. 

Robert is very nice and very tall and a very good student.  He's also a hard worker and he has a nice beard.  I love him a lot, even if I haven't sent him his birthday card yet.

I hope he's having a happy birthday. So: happy birthday, Robert!

1 comment:

Mom2Four said...

I just love this guy to pieces. You are right in saying that he is great!! He is doing a fine job of holding that beautiful child.

I think we should keep both of them.