Thursday, February 2, 2012

Last Sunday we went to the exhibit "Art of the Brick" at the Clinton Library. 

We loaded up Evelyn in the stroller, and off we went.




 The exhibit is by artist Nathan Sawaya.

This is Nathan Sawaya:


I don't know who this is.  


But I thought it was cool.


An adorable child in front of an adorable, childlike exhibit.  
The adorable child is talking to someone's grandma off to the side.


The portraits were my favorite.


This was Evelyn's.
Then we looked at the rest of the library and went for a walk outside because Evelyn had had enough of the exhibits and enough of my picture-taking and she was done.  Done.

"The Art of the Brick" will be at the Clinton Library until February 12.

The Clinton Library is open 9-5 Monday-Saturday and 1-5 on Sundays. Here is a list of admission fees.

3 comments:

Mom2Four said...

Cool exhibit. Miss Evelyn is so cultured. Her outfits are always fun to check out, too. I kind of hate to admit that but it is true.

I bet that Laine feels the same way if she is honest enough to confess it!

Laine said...

That stuff is crazy impressive! I can't imagine how long those portraits take, insane.

I noticed that very cute outfit too, Mom's right, ha.

Anonymous said...

Way cool exhibit! I don't care what outfit Evelyn wears, she's beautiful in anything!
DAD