Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's almost time!

The Arkansas Flower and Garden Show starts tomorrow!

There will be presentations and vendors and, best of all (I think), exhibits from groups.  Plants and things all set up in a convention center like it's spring. 

Perfection.

Here's the important information (copied from the home page):
February 24-26, 2012
Statehouse Convention Center
Show Times
Fri. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sat. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
TICKET PRICES
Adults $8
Seniors (60+) $6
Children under 12 FREE

 
List of events here.

I mentioned going last year at thirty-eight weeks pregnant here.

Pictures from last year 
(I didn't take many. I was distracted by my constant need to sit down and catch my breath):



Pitcher plants are all the rage now.

And from the year before that!






Always with the pink flowers. Always.

I love, love, LOVE the flower and garden show.  I've been looking forward to it for 2 months now and I'm so excited that it's finally time to go.  It's looking like we're going to have a girl adventure time with my mom and sisters (Evelyn's participation will depend on her mood and nap status) this year.  I'll be sure to tell you all about it.

Or you should go yourself and enjoy the awesomeness.  Because I think everyone will enjoy it and I think you should go.

Did I mention that I love the Arkansas Flower and Garden Show?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Kid!
DAD