Friday, January 20, 2012

friends and family

I intended to write a post about Evelyn's first trip to the legendary BBQ joint, McClard's, last night and I was going to tell you about our madcap efforts to get there barely on time and how much fun we had and how much we loved it but then I looked through some of the pictures (most of which were graciously taken by Jessi because my hands were smeared in grease and sauce) and I got a little teary looking at this:

Evelyn and Jarrett playing with a cereal container at Starbucks.

I'll write up a whole funny post about last night at some point in the near future.  Really.

For now I just wanted to say that we love our friends who love Evelyn like we're family.  

Because we are.


We're so glad you enjoy being in Evelyn's life.  

 

And thanks to Uncle Jarrett for spending his last night in Arkansas playing peekaboo and discussing the important matters with a certain baby who couldn't leave his hair alone.

 

You're truly the best. 

No comments: