Monday, December 12, 2011

Laine's pictures are usually better than mine

It's true.  One day I'll show you all the pictures Laine took of newborn Evelyn in the hospital with my camera, and then we'll compare them to the pictures she took with her phone.  You will weep for joy at the absolute perfection in Evelyn's tiny facial expressions and then you'll ask me why I don't have a Droid and then I'll go on some unfortunate rant about cell phones.

So for now, please just enjoy her lovely phone pictures of our lovely December Family Party last weekend.

Our incredibly festive cake.

Sara's partied up table.



The banners!
And now, just more pictures of Evelyn.


She looks like she has her aunts' long torso in this picture.


I'm not sure if there's anything more adorable than diaper booty.  If there is, you don't have to tell me. I'm not sure I can handle it anyway.
Oh wait, maybe this is cuter.

No comments: