Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Birthday post for Chad

Chad never reads this, but today is his birthday and I'd be remiss if I didn't say something about it.

Chad is another year older. 

Every year, he shares his birthday with the shortest day of the year.

It hardly seems fair, but he's a good sport about it.

I don't think I have any pictures of Chad and me having a great time together, even though we do have a great time together.

I think he's great and I'm glad he's such a good husband to Sara.

Evelyn also thinks he's great.

She has a WONDERFUL time with Chad because he lifts her above his head and wears green shirts.  She absolutely loves those things about him.

Sometimes Evelyn is on Chad's tall level.

And sometimes he gets down on hers.

So happy birthday, Chad!  I hope your day is wonderful!

No comments: