Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well, here we are





Hey there.  I just wanted to let you know we're alive and mostly well over here.  Neither Evelyn nor I are the biggest fans of our gums, but we'll survive.  My temporary crown is fine, and I'll have a real crown on Monday--just like I've wanted ever since I was four, but completely different!  I've only taken ibuprofen once and now I'm fine.  Evelyn is climbing on things and chewing on everything--the couch, her bouncy seat, the Boppy pillow, my face.  Yes, she is both climbing and chewing on those  things.  She's quite the the puller-upper these days.

Here are some pictures of her pulling up this weekend.




And here is another picture of today's amazing hairdo (and Evelyn's wary-eyed look that she gives the camera sometimes).



See you around.

1 comment:

Laine said...

1. Love that hair-do.
2. Love that face she's making in the picture where you're kissing her even more! Ha.