Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dallas is TEN


Dallas used to be a baby.

Now he hangs out with my baby.

He can read long books.

We took some field trip adventures this year and he entertained Evelyn really well.

He's a gift-giving champ.

He sends us texts sometimes.

He's just a really big deal, and I can barely believe that he's a decade old.

I'm excited that all three of us are going to his party this weekend and I'm really excited that he's 10.

Happy birthday, Dallas!  I hope you have a great day!









1 comment:

Mom2Four said...

We just took a little break from school and we wanted to tell you Hi! Thanks for the great post. We can't believe he is ten either. We love the tiny Evelyn pictures and can't wait to see you all at the party. Wish we all got to take the day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!