Friday, July 29, 2011

You like pictures of babies, right? Right.

Laine emailed me a bunch of pictures of Evelyn this week.  Ever since Evelyn was 2 or 3 days old, I've tried to send a (nearly) daily picture to our family.  My phone was running out of memory, so she emailed some of the pictures to me so I could delete them off of my phone.  Over 60 pictures later, we still haven't made much of a dent.  But I do have a bunch of cute, out-of-chronological-order pictures now!  And now you get to see them!  And now I have a post!

A couple of weeks ago.  Dress up is fun, but the jeans don't fit yet.

The day I finished her afghan. I think she liked it.

Our first stroller ride through the neighborhood a couple weeks ago. 

The 4th of July.

Meditatively watching Cody work in the kitchen last month.

She just needs to bite things.  This was before she could roll over.

This just makes me laugh.

Enjoying Starbucks in a plaid romper.  She loves plaid.

This is what happens when I have to get clothes out of the dryer in our laundry room.

Home from the Kevin Brockmeier reading.



One of my favorite faces.

I promise she was fine after the first time Aunt Jessi watched her.


Love and stuff.

On a trip to Memphis.  She rides in style.

She likes her Uncle Spencer.  Or his blue apron.



She also loves putting one hand in her mouth and the other on her hair.

Post-bath.


Hand and mouth again.

I think Dad sent this one.



Laine's birthday text.


Right after she laughed a whole lot for the first time.


One of my favorite pictures of all time.


Looking appropriate at the Purple Cow with her Uncle Jarrett.

12 weeks?

I think Cody took this one.

Home from her Miami adventure.

In the car, leaving Miami.


10 weeks.

After her two-month checkup and shots.


Ready to go to Heber Springs with Mom and me.






I think this was right after we moved in.

Photo by Dallas this Wednesday.

Ditto.

The day of the Kentucky Derby!  We still didn't have a TV, but I wanted her to observe the proud tradition.






4 months old.


She reads this book.  Hard.





From her checkup on Monday.

Tuesday night.  My current wallpaper.  She's just the prettiest.

No comments: