Friday, July 1, 2011

Reasons to be excited for July

It's July!

It's hot.

It's the summer-est of months.

Here are some reasons to be excited about July:
  • Foodie Fest is tomorrow!  
  • The 4th of July is Monday!  Yay America!  Yay fireworks!
  • Laine and Robert will have a wedding anniversary!
  • July weddings!  They're like June weddings, but hotter and with brighter colors!
  • Cody is off work all next week!  He and Evelyn have been making big plans.  I'm predicting a lot of this: 
  • It's Jarrett's last full month in Arkansas before he moves away for (more) school.  I'm hoping for a lot more of this before he goes:
  • Watermelon.
  • Ice cream.
  • Swimming.
  • The Captain America movie.
  • The Harry Potter movie (I think).
  • Summery action movies.
  • Birthdays! Like for Jessica!  And Mamaw Myrtle!
  • Lemonade.
  • Picnics?
  • Seeing Kelly!
  • The end of tornado season (I hope).
  • A certain little girl in sundresses and rompers and hats.

2 comments:

Laine said...

That picture, and video, are so, SO sweet!

Jessica said...

Ahhh What a cute video!! I can't wait for my birthday celebration either ;-)