- Fantasize about living in a European country where they do maternity leave right. I would happily work full-time until I was 75 if it meant I could stay with my babies while they were babies.
- Pump and hate America.
- Make the bed.
- Go through records and organize them into the filing cabinet.
- Move the filing cabinet.
- Straighten up the tops of your dressers.
- Read a book.
- Work on crocheting that scarf you started last week.
- Iron fabric for the (yet again) revamped quilt project.
- Peek through the slightly opened bedroom door to watch your husband feed your baby.
- Get caught peeking.
- Wonder if the millions of bottle parts and pump parts (fine, dozens) are all in the dishwasher.
- Wonder how many millions of things are going to be packed into tomorrow's bag for work.
|The scarf! I think I already know who's getting it for Christmas.|
|Still in love with the granny square theme.|
|Fabric for Evelyn's quilt.|
|And more fabric.|