Monday, May 23, 2011

Music Monday: songs for my siblings

I got to play with both sisters and my brother this weekend.  We're a fun bunch of kids, or at least we like to think so.  I've been thinking about the songs we all liked (or forced each other to listen to) when we were growing up and decided to throw together a playlist.  I feel like I should explain some of the choices, but I won't because we have to take Evelyn to her check-up.

However, I regret leaving out Ludacris and ZZ Top.  And "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road" because Dallas really thought Lucinda Williams was awesome when he was 4.

I hope you like these songs we like.  They bring back wonderful memories of hanging out in show cattle barns, dancing in our rooms, and fighting like crazy one moment and obnoxiously blaring music with the windows down the next.

If nothing else, "Cattle Call" is going to make any given member of our family laugh.  A lot.




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

arkansaseden said...

You know, my mom bought me the new Lucinda Williams CD for my birthday, and I just didn't have the heart to tell her that I'm a little over her. I haven't even opened it yet. My high school self would be very disappointed. I totally understand where Dallas is coming from.