Friday, April 1, 2011

Reasons to love April

April is definitely not the cruelest month.  There's plenty to be excited about for this month.  Here's a list of some of them:
  •  
  • April Fool's Day pranks.  If you're into that sort of thing.
  • April is our first full month with Miss Evelyn June!  I'm sure everyone is going to rejoice along with us.
  • There are tons of birthdays to celebrate!  Bryan, Spencer, Brad, Dad, and Dicy all have birthdays in April.
  • Easter!  Easter candy, Easter decorations, Easter celebrations, and--this is the big one--Easter dresses!
  • Because of Easter season, I will have a reason to put Evelyn in a basket and take her picture with some flowers without looking like a crazy person. 
  • Did I mention Easter dresses?
  • The Arkansas Literary Festival!  Kevin Brockmeier will be there!  And the Pioneer Woman!  I don't know if I want to go to her talk or flee town that day because I think half the state will be in attendance.
  • Flowers.
  • Springtime. 
  • Plant your garden!
  • File your taxes!
  • Go play outside!
  • Spring!

No comments: