Plans for the day:
- Finally watch the DVD The Business of Being Born
- Working on the baby afghan
- Keep knitting a hat on circular needles while I'm still not-horrible at it
- Walking around since it's kind of warm out and things are blooming
- And washing the dishes and sweeping the floors. I guess.
Things I've already done:
- Uh, well, I slept late.
- I showered.
- I bought apples at the corner grocery store, used their Internet, and told some bicyclers I'd watch their bikes for them since they forgot their bike locks and had to order sandwiches.
- Sent Cody a text that the corner store now has candy bins. There are gummy bears!
- Worked on this amazing post for you.
In conclusion, here's a spring picture for you:
|Daffodils, March 2010.|
Tomorrow is Friday! It's been a while since I've done a happy list post, so I think I'll do that. There will be more spring time pictures and possibly a few references to Martha Stewart.
Have a lovely day!