Saturday, March 19, 2011

Perfect

Mom and Dad came over yesterday afternoon to play with Evelyn and help me out with things.  Dad ran some errands and killed bugs.  Mom cut Evelyn's fingernails and washed her hair (I didn't know where to even begin with that) and I "helped."  Dad took pictures of the hair-washing adventure and I was looking through them this morning.

I saw this picture


and realized it was the first picture of the three generations.

It only seems fitting that it's of Mom of showing me how to do something.

Perfect.

4 comments:

Sarah, Robert, and Ben :) said...

All I have to say is I think I am going to be reading your blog more frequently and also... I love this post.

Teca said...

Aww...tear!

Laine said...

I've looked at this picture several times now, and I really love it. I just love every single thing about it.

Amber said...

Maybe this one is the best post ever.