Friday, December 10, 2010

A short post for Friday


This is the Christmas wreath I made for my office door!  I don't know if you can tell, but even the ribbon is glittery. 

Since taking this picture, I have added yet another red glitter poinsettia to the bottom center.

I want to finish decorating my house for Christmas this weekend, and then I'll take pictures and show them to you next week.

Other weekend plans include:
  • attending a Christmas sweater party
  • pulling up my dead plants so they don't look so weird with my Christmas decorations
  • finishing up some Christmas presents
  • wrapping those Christmas presents
  • sending out some Christmas cards

I hope your weekend plans involve just as much Christmas fun!

2 comments:

Laine said...

I really like this wreath! I like those sparkly flowers...

Alana said...

I agree with Laine! Beautiful work, my friend!