Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's nearly Christmas time!

Christmas is almost here! 

I am almost ready!

I am tired and distracted and I'd planned on writing some big ol' thing about Christmas or love or something, but I've forgotten it.

But I can share this:


Honestly, I can think of very few things (glitter, loved ones, and caffeine.  Just the big stuff) that bring me more joy than just listening to this song.  It's been one of my favorites for two decades or more, and I was thinking about it a lot in the days leading up to my birthday. 

I'll be away from the Internet for the majority of the rest of the week and won't have the chance to post again until next week.

So I'm giving this gift to you now.  

Enjoy the silly fun.

Loudly, if possible.

Enjoy your holiday.  I hope it's spent happily, and with people you love.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: