Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This and that.

This is a tree a few blocks from my house this weekend.  It's even more yellow now!

This is November's basket: pecans, a pie pumpkin, mustard greens, sweet potatoes, rosemary, eggs, and 2 kinds of apples.  Not pictured: cheese.

This is a bunch of radishes I bought for $1 because they were just so cute.

This is Cody holding a chicken that came with the basket.  He is very happy that I woke him up early and pulled out clothes for him to wear and made him carry a heavy basket through the fog.

This is how I spent a few hours on Sunday.  Only one of these pumpkins has not been turned to mush for baking-related purposes.  I got about 7 cups of pumpkin pulp!

This is me from the front.  And, I guess, the back.  I'm growing love handles.  Exciting!

This is Alana enjoying the second part of her birthday party with her most favorite boyfriend, Ron Weasley.  Ron is very funny and brave and magical.  Alana's husband, Travis, is very understanding.
This scarf

and this one

and this one

and this one have either been given away, or set aside as gifts.  (Context.)
This is an interesting thought.
This is a good thought, too.  And definitely this one.

And this is an important thing to keep in mind this time of year.

And that concludes my post for today.

No comments: