Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin carving magic

Do you need ideas for pumpkin carving?

No?

Well, I do.  

Even though I can't get much more fancy than the standard jack-o-lantern, I still feel the need to look for pretty pictures of people who are far too talented when they work their crazy pumpkin magic.

And then I feel the need to share some pictures with you.

Ta da!

This is really cute and folksy.
(Source) 
This would awesome if it wouldn't attract every ant/cat/dog/bird/squirrel in the neighborhood.
But I'd never seen anything like it, so I had to share.
(Source)

This would be supercute on our steps!
(Source)

And here's a lovely collection of designs I won't attempt.
(Source)

And this is just too, too pretty. 
 (Obviously something this pretty came from Martha Stewart.
This was on the cover of last month's subscribers' issue)
(Source)
And just in case you don't want to get all pagan
(or don't want to worry about a swiftly rotting gourd on your porch)
you can go this fun little route.
(Source)


And here's a how-to from one of the experts!

1 comment:

Betty Murphy said...

Awww, this is fabulous! I love those pumpkin carving patterns. Thanks a bunch for sharing them!