Thursday, September 23, 2010

Uh, it's posting time?

Hi.  It's another day, so it seems like I should do another post.

Hi!  

Oh, I already said that.

Good news: I still love craft projects as much as I did yesterday.  

However, my love of completing projects grows evermore with each passing day--or at least the days when I finish projects.

I have a lot of projects to complete.

And some letters to write.

And some cards.  

I don't know when I last mopped the floors.  

Actually, I do.  But there is no way I'm telling you when that was.

Mopping is a weekend activity anyway.  And I can make Cody help me!

I've been saying that for at least a month.  

But I think Cody and I will actually be in the same place at the same time this weekend!  Yes, my husband and I can hang out!  We could go on a date or something.

Or mop.  

Or go on a date.

I have my priorities. 

I feel they're pretty solid.  

What are your weekend plans?  You should start thinking now.

Do these plans involve apples?  Because farmers markets have them.  Okay, so do grocery stores.  

But apples are in season, and you should go celebrate that by buying and eating some.  If you're ridiculously trendy and whimsical and folksy, you could even find an orchard and go pick some!  

I've heard that some people do that.  But you'll have to google it because I don't know anything about it.

Far be it from me to hop on a ladder and haul around a bushel or a peck or [some other archaic measuring term I don't understand] that's heavy.  But if you want to feel authentic, more power to you. 

I think I'll stay on the ground and the unmopped floors and hold hands with my special friend while we buy apples or head to the library or maybe catch a movie.  Or see friends.  Or get coffee.  Or take a nap!

I don't know and I don't really care.  It's the first weekend of fall! The possibilities are endless and that fact alone is enough to thrill me until the weekend is actually here.

Behold!  Fall, as it appeared in 2006.

No comments: