I guess I should do a regular post as well since I didn't post yesterday at all.
I had a three-day weekend and so, of course, I'm incredibly grouchy to be back at work. I don't really have a reason to be grouchy, aside from the fact that I had an absolute blast all three days I was off. It would have been nice to keep up the string of glorious arts and crafts projects. Oh well.
I'll try to hit the highlights:
- dinner with some of my family, followed by Starbucks
- watering plants in the lovely weather
- frozen pizza and television on DVD with Cody
- starting a new scarf project
- the farmer's market!
- walking around downtown North Little Rock and Little Rock, just to see what was there and to go to the library
- discovering that I don't hate all yogurt
- attending a pancake party with some friends
- buying yarn on sale with coupons!
- beautiful yarn in beautiful colors
- walking everywhere again!
- going to the historic Arkansas museum just to use the bathroom and then looking at the exhibits
- dressing as comfortably (sloppy) as possible, only to have Cody tell me I looked really pretty
|My husband telling stories in a sandwich shop.|
- being off of work!
- celebrating our anniversary early with Quizno's and Starbucks and bookstores
- wearing boots and a dress and looking really cute
- doing some free laundry at Cody's mom's house
- clean sheets that Cody put on the bed
- finding out Cody's cousin, Lainey, is engaged!
- snacking on pomegranate because we're so fancy
- finishing that new scarf project
- shoulder rubs