Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday list

  • This week has been fairly wild.
  • Cody came home early two nights in a row.  Rather than enjoying the gift of more time with a nice man, I was startled and disoriented and actually yelled out "What are you doing here?!" one night while slinging dishwater everywhere in alarm.
  • I went out and bought more yarn.  Again.  I have plans to buy more.  
  • I ♥ craft nights.
  • Sacha Baron Cohen is supposed to play Freddie Mercury in a movie about Queen (early days--Live Aid in 1985).  I don't know how to feel about this.
  • I saw my parents and a sister last night.  It was fun, and we ate Italian food because Sara got to pick the place.
  • Our offices moved.  I like my set-up, but I'm not taking pictures yet because things still look a little sparse in here.
  • I'm playing a lot of Metallica today.  So far no one has told me turn off this noise.
  • I will go to nearby branches of my library this weekend.  I think you should do the same.
  • I'm going to a Razorback watch party tomorrow!  There will be football food (one of my favorite kinds of food!) and friends (friends are some of my favorite people!) and lots of Hog t-shirts.
  • It's September and I really don't want to do anything other make scarves. 
  • If you were hoping for a blog post with substance, I'm going to direct you to Alana's Friday devotionals.  She's focused and consistent, and I always look forward to each post.
  • Would you mind if I did more posts about Metallica and My Morning Jacket with pictures of my yarn and some scarf projects?  You would?  Oh.
  • I just realized I have no idea where our printer is. 
  • I've listened to Metallica's cover of Queen's "Stone Cold Crazy" 4 or 5 times today--once while talking to a supervisor about office decor.
  • Wearing jeans to work does things to a person.
  • Weekend plans: aforementioned watch party, more apples at the farmer's market, scarves, maybe I'll make some pumpkins, and we can walk to the library.  And I'm going to try to cut Cody's hair.  That will not be photographed.
  • 6 times.
  • Okay, 7.
  • I hope you have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

Christi said...

*GASP* Prior to reading this post, I knew nothing about Sacha Baron Cohen being cast to play Freddie Mercury. I didn't even know about the movie! I'm actually excited about this! I think he'll do a good job.