Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Typo Tuesday: Typos Can Ruin Food


Last night, I went with some friends to eat some snow cones. They (the snow cones) were delicious. That cart had probably 100 flavor variations--and shakes!

The food was good, the company was excellent, and the weather was actually pleasant.

The night was perfect except.....this:

(Check the heading for the middle column.)

I'm not really sure how this works. It's not cheesecake-flavored. It's not chess cake (I checked and that's a real thing). You can get cheescakes flavors.

Cheescakes.

I'm glad I stuck with my pink lemonade.

2 comments:

arkansaseden said...

I stared at the middle column for a long time trying to figure out what the crap was wrong with it. Then I gave up and went to the People magazine website. I came back to it later.

Now I get it!

We'll just chalk this all up to massive sleep deprivation.

Jen said...

Ha! I feel like I should have circled it, or pointed out the error with different colored type or something. When it happened, I probably looked at it for almost 10 minutes just eating my snow cone and talking.

I wish I could chalk it up to brain freeze, but I can't.