Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well, it's a Wednesday

I don't have a whole lot to say, but I do want you to rest assured that I am wearing a dress in observance of Duggar day.

Also:

I need to exercise more.

I need to wash dishes.

My tomato plants have no tomatoes on them right now.

I think we'll get to eat watermelon as a snack every day this week!

Here are some pictures I played with.


Here's Jessi and Brad holding some glorious Garfield double header DVDs.
And Jarrett creeping in the background.

Here's Dallas with my parents at a museum.
Black and white museums are very serious.

Here's a non-serious picture of me in a Brownie uniform.
Mandy is clearly laughing at me.

Here's another amazing picture of Cody.

And here's a lovely picture of some stunning gentlemen in a bookstore.

I have some arts and crafts projects I really need to get started on.

The library sale is this weekend.

I think I will exercise tonight.

3 comments:

Laine said...

I really like that picture of Dallas, Mom, and Dad! It turned out very nice.

Kelly said...

I want you to know that I am also wearing a dress today, as though you telepathically reminded me of Duggar Day.

It's blue.

Jen said...

Laine: thanks! I was happy with the few museum pictures I took. And I do love people in black and white.

Kelly: the power of Duggar Day is strong and permeates the universe. I'm glad you can feel it. And that we kind of matched (my dress was also blue).