Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Request, again


Laine is having a little knee surgery tomorrow.

I wish you would pray for her.

And the doctors.

And Robert.

And for my parents (and Levi! PS: Levi is here.),
who will be traveling a little back and forth to see her.

But mostly for Laine, and her quick recovery.

And yes, I realize this post is suspiciously similar to the one I wrote about Sara.

This is just what my sisters do.

They have awful joints and sustain injuries and get surgeries and make us worry!

Happily, Laine's surgery isn't very invasive
and she's only planning on taking off the rest of the week.

I don't think she'll go back to wearing those shoes again very soon,
but she should be fine in no time.

I'd appreciate prayers and happy thoughts anyway.

She probably would, too.

No comments: