Monday, May 17, 2010

05.17.08--05.17.10

There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
Homer

To Alana and Travis on your second wedding anniversary:

Remember when Jeff found some extra copies of programs from your wedding and I asked you if I could have one? I showed it to Jessi and she wanted to steal it.




Do you know how happy your wedding made us?
(I'm speaking for everyone who knows y'all and loves y'all. I'm going to be bold with this.)

So incredibly happy.

Your happy marriage is a source of delight to us.
The happiness you've found with each other brings happiness to us
and we're so happy for you.

I love you both so much and I hope y'all are having a very happy anniversary!

No comments: