But, dadgummit, I fully came in here this morning (late) fully intending to be positive and write up a happy list. Why? Because being happy is fun. Not as fun as lists, but hey, a happy list is as close to a perfect post as I get (except for when I do the funny conversation posts, but those take months to compile).
So. Get happy.
- Some time this weekend, I will have enough free time to fully delve into the beauty and splendor of the new issue of Martha Stewart Living. It's the Best Issue. No, really. They said so.
- I will see some friends this weekend. Friends are cool!
- My husband is cute. I don't care if it sounds shallow, but I'm glad he's attractive. If I have to look at someone for the rest of my life, I want to enjoy the view.
- I will take a nap at some point in the near future.
- Library sale. Be still my wildly thrashing heart.
- CSA basket in the morning. This is our first basket in two months and I didn't even know I got this excited about food. But I do!
- We still have eggs from Mom from last weekend. Eggs from people you know taste even better than organic/brown/magical/something else eggs. I am not even biased. (I am biased.)
- I had a Mt. Dew and a Hershey bar with almonds for breakfast. It's the breakfast of champions.
- I'm eating fruit right now.
- I'm going to drink another cup of coffee when I go home.
- It's almost time for me to go home.
- In conclusion, pictures are happy: