Thursday, January 21, 2010

This and that. Mostly this.

Here are some things I felt like sharing on my lunch break.


This is what I'll be eating for lunch.


I really enjoyed this thought.

And I really need to think more about this one.

I'm looking forward to reading this:
(Source.)

This is currently my favorite picture of Cody:
because he's wearing an apron and a wedding ring and I love the look he's giving me.

I want a cute apron. Cute aprons are everywhere you look these days. Sadly, Cody can't find any cute aprons in his size. We look for aprons and he throws up his hands and exclaims, "It's like they're all for women! Guys wear aprons!"

But he doesn't want anything bbq-themed. You know, because he doesn't grill.

At least this apron I made him works pretty well:
And he really seems to like it.

This is a lovely picture of my awesome little scissors and I thought I would show it to you:

This is my new camera case:
It reminds me of matching coats Laine and I had when we were little.

I made it.

I have no idea what happened to those coats. Laine and I wore most of our clothes in the same size. One of us was blue and one of us was red (or pink).

Just like Casey and Cody, who had a legitimate reason to be the same size.

Sara wore everything.

Spencer still wears everything. I think I once saw him in a sorority t-shirt that belonged to Casey's ex-girlfriend. I was afraid to ask.

Levi got all new clothes. What's up with that!?

My office stinks like there's a week's worth of trash in here. But there isn't.

Does anyone else really like Julian of Norwich? She's so cool. We read excerpts of her visions for a class once and I've always loved this quote:

“And in this he showed me a little thing, the quantity of a hazel nut, lying in the palm of my hand, as it seemed. And it was as round as any ball. I looked upon it with the eye of my understanding, and thought, ‘What may this be?’ And it was answered generally thus,'It is all that is made.' I marvelled how it might last, for I thought it might suddenly have fallen to nought for littleness. And I was answered in my understanding: It lasts and ever shall, for God loves it. And so have all things their beginning by the love of God.”

So glorious.

This is my new favorite picture in general:
And this is a close second:
It has Dallas, sunlight, the library, and my favorite jacket! Perfect.

And I think that is all I have left to tell you.

No comments: