Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm going to talk about my camera some more

So. I'm a little sad now that I have a digital camera.

Okay, not really.

But a little.

I'm leaving early today and I'll be off work for 4 glorious, holiday-filled days and I'm going to eat and see family and call family and make things and give gifts and sleep late and continue decorating for Christmas and....

I'm going to document the entire adventure.

And that's it.

I will also be without the Internet.

And while I enjoy breaks like this that are free from constantly checking facebook or wondering about a shipping date from Amazon (wow, time for the backup plan) or anything that is in any way tied to staring at a back lit screen under fluorescent lighting, I'm going to be a little sad about not being able to subject you to my posts and pictures during this exciting time.

I'm sure you'll feel the deprivation too.

Or not.

Anyway, please have a merry Christmas and a great weekend.

And please take this opportunity to enjoy your loved ones, perform random acts of kindness because you feel all Christmas-y, and rest up in preparation for the onslaught of pictures chronicling my holiday.

Because I have a digital camera now (I just thought it would be fun to mention that again. It was.), and I will be able to do this first thing Monday morning.

Be excited.

No comments: